- Sterling silver, amethyst and zircon ring for women.
- 2.10 ct. t.w. amethyst, 0.10 ct. t.w. zircon. 5/8" wide.
- Luxury .925 sterling silver ring.
- Pear shape purple amethyst, oval shape purple amethyst, round shape purple amethyst and round shape white zircon. Polished sterling silver.
- Includes jewelry presentation box and 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. Due to the naturally occurring characteristics of gemstones, each is unique and may exhibit imperfections such as inclusions , blemishes and cloudiness, as well as color variations.
Details: Developing fresh ways to wear timeless looks, Ross-Simons masters the classics. A bunch of blossoms burst in rich purple! 2.10 ct. t.w. multi-cut amethysts create a trio of florals, with .10 ct. t.w. white zircon rounds adding a bit of extra sparkle. 5/8" wide. Set in polished sterling silver. White zircon and amethyst flower ring. Each Ross-Simons item arrives in a fine jewelry presentation box. Shop Ross-Simons jewelry risk-free as all items include a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. Stone Information Gem Type 1: Amethyst Stone Cut 1: Good-Cut Stone Color 1: Violet-Blue Stone Shape 1: Oval-Shape Stone Creation Method 1: Natural Stone Treatment Method 1: Heat-Treated Stone Weight 1: 1.10 Number Of Stones 1: 5 Gem Type 2: Amethyst Stone Cut 2: Good-Cut Stone Color 2: Violet-Blue Stone Shape 2: Pear-Shape Stone Creation Method 2: Natural Stone Treatment Method 2: Heat-Treated Stone Weight 2: 0.80 Number Of Stones 2: 5 Gem Type 3: Amethyst Stone Cut 3: Good-Cut Stone Color 3: Violet-Blue Stone Shape 3: Round-Shape Stone Creation Method 3: Natural Stone Treatment Method 3: Heat-Treated Stone Weight 3: 0.10 Number Of Stones 3: 2 Gem Type 4: Amethyst Stone Cut 4: Good-Cut Stone Color 4: Violet-Blue Stone Shape 4: Round-Shape Stone Creation Method 4: Natural Stone Treatment Method 4: Heat-Treated Stone Weight 4: 0.10 Number Of Stones 4: 6 Gem Type 5: Zircon Stone Cut 5: Good-Cut Stone Color 5: White Stone Shape 5: Round-Shape Stone Creation Method 5: Natural Stone Treatment Method 5: Heat-Treated Stone Weight 5: 0.10 Number Of Stones 5: 4