- DIAMONDS AND STERLING SILVER — .50 ct. t.w. diamond floral openwork bolo bracelet in sterling silver. Round diamonds. Polished finish. Wheat chain with 4mm end beads. Graduates from 3/16 in. to 1/2 in. wide. Adjusts to fit most wrists with 9mm sliding mechanism.
- IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY WEAR — With its essential design, this dazzling bolo bracelet wears well whether you’re running errands, in the office or out with the girls.
- ROSS-SIMONS QUALITY — Treat yourself to the luxury of Ross-Simons fine jewelry. Whether your selection is made of 14kt gold, 18kt gold or gorgeous sterling silver, our jewelry always makes a lasting statement.
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HER — This is the ideal gift for your sister, daughter, mom, wife, niece, aunt, best friend, girlfriend — or yourself! Whether she prefers modern or traditional jewelry, Ross-Simons has a wide selection of bracelets, earrings, necklaces and rings to choose from.
- GIFT BOX INCLUDED — Ross-Simons jewelry arrives beautifully packaged in a gift box, ready to delight for any occasion, including birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, weddings, graduations and much more! Due to the naturally occurring characteristics of diamonds, each is unique and may exhibit imperfections such as inclusions, blemishes and cloudiness, as well as color variations.
Details: Ross-Simons is the authority on luxury classics. Our vintage-inspired bolo bracelet is simply divine. The sterling silver beauty shines with .50 ct. t.w. diamonds that bedeck the floral openwork front. Polished finish. Wheat chain adjusts to fit most wrists. 4mm end beads. Diamond floral openwork bolo bracelet. Each Ross-Simons item arrives in a fine jewelry presentation box. Shop Ross-Simons jewelry risk-free as all items include a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. Stone Information Gem Type 1: Diamond Stone Cut 1: Good-Cut Stone Color 1: I-J Stone Clarity 1: I2 Stone Shape 1: Round-Shape Stone Creation Method 1: Natural Stone Treatment Method 1: Not-Treated Stone Weight 1: 0.50 Number Of Stones 1: 111